Discover the magic of Urth Caffé Pumpkin Pie at home! Uncover the closely guarded recipe for a slice of perfection. Irresistibly delicious! 🎃🥧 #PumpkinPieRecipe
- Publisher: Recipe Volt
- Cuisine: American
- Category: Dessert
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Servings: 8
- Calories: 2800 calories
Urth Caffe Pumpkin Pie
Urth Caffé's Pumpkin Pie is a culinary masterpiece that transcends the ordinary. From the moment you set eyes on its deep-dish allure, you know you're in for a treat that goes beyond the typical holiday dessert. What sets Urth Caffé's pumpkin pie apart is its closely guarded secret recipe, a blend of carefully selected ingredients that dance together in perfect harmony.
Indeed, a slice that unveils a lightly spiced, fresh pumpkin filling, a nod to tradition with a contemporary twist. The crust, a work of art crafted from crushed, house-made organic graham crackers, adds a delightful crunch that elevates the pie to a league of its own.
As someone who has savored this creation, I can attest to the seamless fusion of flavors – a symphony of sweetness, warmth, and just the right touch of richness.
There's an authenticity in Urth Caffé's approach, a commitment to quality that extends beyond taste. The transparency in listing ingredients, including Milk, Eggs, and Wheat, showcases a dedication to providing customers with both indulgence and informed choices.
In the realm of Thanksgiving desserts, Urth Caffé's Pumpkin Pie is not just a sweet treat; it's an experience, a celebration of culinary expertise that leaves a lasting impression. It's a slice of tradition, wrapped in a contemporary embrace, making it a standout choice for those seeking a memorable holiday dessert.
Indulge in a pumpkin pie extravaganza! Unlock the secrets to a heavenly slice with our irresistible homemade recipe. Let the baking adventure begin! 🎃🥧 #PumpkinPiePerfection
- 1 3/4 cups pumpkin puree (canned or homemade)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups evaporated milk
- 1 unbaked pie crust (store-bought or homemade)
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin puree, sugar, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and salt. Mix well.
- Add the eggs and beat slightly to combine.
- Gradually add the evaporated milk, stirring until the mixture is smooth and well blended.
- Roll out the pie crust and place it in a 9-inch pie dish. Crimp the edges decoratively.
- Pour the pumpkin filling into the pie crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Then, reduce the oven temperature to 350°F (175°C) and continue baking for an additional 40-50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Allow the pie to cool completely on a wire rack before serving.
This is a video about Urth Caffe Pumpkin Pie.
Rated: 4.9 of 5.0 from 56 reviews.
Recipe Tags: Urth Caffe Pumpkin Pie, Urth Caffe Pumpkin Pie Recipe, Recipe
Serving Urth Caffé's Pumpkin Pie is an experience to savor, and here's a simple yet delightful way to present and enjoy it:
- Slice with Precision: Use a sharp, clean knife to slice the pumpkin pie into even portions. This ensures each serving has the perfect balance of filling and crust.
- Plate with Finesse: Gently lift each slice onto individual dessert plates. Take a moment to appreciate the artistry of the pie, with its rich, spiced filling and the golden hue of the graham cracker crust.
- Whipped Cream Elegance: Enhance the experience by adding a dollop of freshly whipped cream on top of each slice. The light, airy texture of the whipped cream complements the robust flavors of the pie.
- Garnish for Visual Appeal: For a finishing touch, consider a sprinkle of ground cinnamon or a drizzle of caramel sauce. These subtle additions not only enhance the visual appeal but also introduce additional layers of flavor.
- Serve at the Right Temperature: Allow the pumpkin pie to reach a slightly warmer than room temperature before serving. This allows the flavors to fully develop and ensures a delightful, comforting experience.
- Accompany with Coffee or Tea: Pair each slice with a cup of your favorite coffee or tea. The warmth of a beverage complements the spices in the pie, creating a harmonious balance.
- Quality Ingredients: Use high-quality ingredients, especially for the pumpkin puree, spices, and pie crust. Fresh and flavorful components contribute significantly to the overall taste.
- Evenly Spiced Filling: Ensure the spices are evenly distributed in the filling. This can be achieved by thoroughly mixing the spices with the pumpkin puree and other ingredients. Taste the mixture to adjust the spice levels according to your preference.
- Perfect Pie Crust: Whether using a store-bought or homemade crust, make sure it's properly baked. A golden-brown crust adds to the visual appeal and provides a satisfying crunch to contrast the creamy filling.
- Pie Crust Protection: If you find the crust browning too quickly during baking, cover the edges with aluminum foil to prevent burning while the filling continues to set.
- Check for Doneness: The key to a perfect pumpkin pie is ensuring it's fully cooked. Insert a knife into the center; it should come out clean. If there's still some residue, continue baking but be cautious not to overbake.
- Cooling Time: Allow the pie to cool completely before slicing. This helps the filling set, making it easier to cut and ensuring the flavors meld together.
- Whipped Cream Perfection: If serving with whipped cream, whip it to soft peaks just before serving. This adds a delightful lightness to each bite.
- Garnish Creatively: Get creative with garnishes. Sprinkle a touch of ground cinnamon, nutmeg, or even a drizzle of caramel for an extra layer of flavor and visual appeal.
- Storage Considerations: If there are leftovers, store them in the refrigerator. Pumpkin pie can be enjoyed cold or at room temperature.
If you need to make substitutions for the homemade pumpkin pie recipe, here are some options:
- Pumpkin Puree: Substitute canned pumpkin puree with homemade roasted and pureed pumpkin. Butternut squash or sweet potato puree can also be used as alternatives.
- Evaporated Milk: Substitute evaporated milk with an equal amount of heavy cream for a richer filling. Coconut milk or almond milk can be used for a dairy-free option.
- Granulated Sugar: Brown sugar or coconut sugar can be used instead of granulated sugar for a slightly different flavor. Maple syrup or honey can also be alternatives, adjusting the quantity based on sweetness preference.
- Spices: If you don't have individual spices, you can use pumpkin pie spice as a convenient substitute. Adjust the spice quantities based on personal taste preferences.
- Pie Crust: Use a store-bought graham cracker crust or a traditional pie crust. For a gluten-free option, consider using a gluten-free pie crust or a nut-based crust.
- Eggs: For each egg, you can substitute with a flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flaxseed mixed with 3 tablespoons water) for an egg-free alternative. Applesauce or mashed banana can also be used as egg substitutes.
Savor each bite of your homemade pumpkin pie, a testament to tradition and your culinary prowess. Wishing you a season filled with joy, warmth, and delectable moments. Happy baking! 🧡🥧 #PumpkinPieJoy